Enghouse Interactive Awarded 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award -- Contact Center: Enterprise v 9.0 Recognized for Excellence and Innovation in
Multi-channel Customer Interactions
Phoenix, July 31, 2014 -- Enghouse Interactive (@EnghouseInterac) today announced that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has awarded Contact Center: Enterprise a 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award.
Version 9.0 of its flagship Contact Center: Enterprise (CCE) is a highly scalable multi-channel contact center solution for medium and large size enterprises that can be deployed on premise or in private and hybrid configurations. CCE 9.0, the most recent iteration of this powerful resource, offers agents a new with which to interact directly with customers, a lightweight user interface mode for lower compute- resource footprint, as well as myriad enhancements to existing features and functionality.
“We are honored by this recognition which reflects Enghouse Interactive’s commitment to provide and services that deliver great customer communications,” said John Cray, Vice President of Product Management, Enghouse Interactive. “CCE 9.0 is a fine representation of how our solutions embrace the multi-channel nature of consumers’ communication preferences, as it empowers organizations with the means to ensure that when a customer connects with its service, helpdesk or sales team, their needs are resolved quickly and efficiently, whether by phone, email, SMS, social media chat, IVR, or self-service web interface.”
“Congratulations to Enghouse Interactive for receiving a 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “CCE -- dating back to its days as Syntellect CIM -- has demonstrated true innovation and is amongst the best solutions that facilitate voice, data and video communications brought to market in the past twelve months. I expect nothing less than continued excellence from Enghouse Interactive in 2014 and beyond.”
Among enhancements and capabilities CCE 9.0:
• iAgent: Enhanced in CCE 9.0, it is the next generation fault-tolerant, multi-channel unified agent workspace that runs inside the browser. It provides important customer details and interaction data at the agent’s fingertips, resulting in improved agent efficiency and reduced issue resolution time. It is ideal for deployment in a multitude of environments, which can range anywhere from tablets (Windows 8 and newer) to multi-screen desktop environments.
• AppBar: Introduced for the first time in CCE 9.0 and built using the iAgent platform, AppBar enables new ways to optimize agent desktop and business processes. Its limited desktop footprint leaves room on the desktop for other business applications.
• extendAgent: Also introduced for the first time in CCE 9.0, extendAgent broadens the multi-channel interaction handling capabilities beyond the formal contact center. It provides a minimal footprint interface that allows back office (HR, ERP) knowledge workers to receive, make and track interactions they have with customers.
• Lync: Customers can now extend Microsoft Lync with CCE 9.0 and all of its contact center capabilities, bringing all of the benefits of unified communications and presence to the agent and enabling self-service strategies.
TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
• ADAPT: The Application Development and Provisioning Tool (ADAPT) is enhanced to accelerate the creation of call flows and email integration, reducing the time and cost of updates made to the system for new and existing customers.
• Core Technology: The CCE 9.0 core platform has been updated to leverage native 64-bit operating system technology, which enables consolidation of server hardware. These enhancements lower operational costs and protect the customer’s long-term investments in technology. Deployments of the product’s iAgent and AppBar client applications are managed from the server removing the need to update agent desktops either manually or by often-problematic software update mechanisms.
• Survey Manager: The new release also delivers deeper integration with Enghouse Interactive’s Survey Manager extending the ability to setup custom schedules and alarm, enhancing charts, graphs and the collection of metrics to provide greater visibility into system usage, error queues, survey results, and resource and consultation utilizations.
ABOUT ENGHOUSE INTERACTIVE
Enghouse Interactive delivers technology and expertise to maximize the value of every customer interaction. The company develops the most comprehensive portfolio of customer interaction management solutions. Core technologies include contact center, attendant console, predictive outbound dialer, IVR and call recording solutions that support any telephony environment, on premise or in the cloud. Enghouse Interactive has thousands of customers worldwide, supported by a global of partners and more than 700 dedicated staff across the company’s international operations.
Enghouse Interactive is a subsidiary of Enghouse Systems Limited, a software and services company traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol “ ESL.” Founded in 1984, Enghouse Systems is a consistently profitable company, which has grown both organically and through the acquisition of well-regarded specialists including Arc, CosmoCom, Datapulse, Syntellect, Telrex, Trio, and Zeacom.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person and online. TMC publishes multiple magazines including CUSTOMER, INTERNET TELEPHONY, M2M Evolution and Cloud Computing. TMCnet is read by more than 1.5 million unique visitors each month, and is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. TMC is also the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event, as well as industry events: M2M Evolution; Cloud4SMB Expo; DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; Super Wi-Fi Summit, CVx; AstriCon; StartupCamp, and more. Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.