MORRISTOWN, NJ -- Nov. 11, 2013 -- In today’s experience-driven market, seamless and sustainable customer experience is vital. Customer experience management (CEM) and analytics play an increasingly important role in reducing churn and revenue retention and growing revenue by offering new services based on customer analytics. TM Forum’s CEM InFocus 2013 addresses the challenges service providers in Asia and beyond face in creating more relevant customer experiences, from building an effective end-to-end customer experience strategy and embracing customer centricity, to exploiting digital channels.
The two-day conference, held at the Prince Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Dec. 3-4, spotlights exclusive C-Level keynote presentations from Axis Telekom Indonesia, Malaysia Airlines, StarHub and Telekom Malaysia Berhad.
In addition, CEM InFocus features over 25 industry speakers and experts from leading communications companies in Asia Pacific such as Axiata Group Berhad, EITC (DU), Huawei, PCCW, PT Indosat Tbk, PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), Mobilink, wi-tribe Telecoms Philippines, among others.
The event’s engaging agenda includes 25 sessions with real-world case-studies, first-hand experiences and thought leadership on one of the most important industry topics today:
• Transitioning to customer engagement management
• Leveraging customer experience to maximize retention and customer lifetime value
• Investing in customer centricity
• Aligning systems and processes to deliver a superior customer experience
• Embracing digital channels to enhance the customer experience
• Leveraging big data and analytics to transform and differentiate the customer experience
• Managing customer perceptions and expectations
• Measuring the customer experience
Through its new Customer Engagement Program, TM Forum is committed to helping service providers continuously grow their business by moving beyond traditional customer experience, and exploring how to enable one-to-one customer engagement to maximize market share, customer loyalty and growth opportunities.
In addition, Frameworx 13.5, the latest version of TM Forum’s suite of best practices and standards features comprises 47 new features, including many focused on Customer Engagement:
• Two hundred and fifty new Customer Experience Management Metrics benchmark CEM maturity
• Enhanced Customer Experience Management Maturity Model improves usability
• Updated Customer Experience Lifecycle provides a common language, definitions and mappings to Frameworx for all stages of the customer’s journey
• An introduction of customer engagement as the evolution of CEM in the latest version of the Customer Experience Management Guidebook
“For most operators, it’s a challenge to collect and store customer data, and an even bigger challenge to sift through and correlate customer data and data from other sources, including other networks or clouds,” said Steve Cotton, director of business assurance programs, TM Forum, who is speaking at the event. “The payoff though is two-fold: improved customer satisfaction and the ability to make informed decisions about network investment based on actual intelligence. TM Forum’s CEM InFocus covers these issues and arms service providers with the CEM and analytics tools they need to thrive in the digital economy.”
TM Forum’s CEM InFocus 2013 is a must-attend event offering interaction with 150+ senior-level executives and professionals. During two days of valuable thought-leadership and practical advice, attendees will have access to a case study-driven conference agenda, dozens of world-class speakers, leading service providers, TM Forum experts, enhanced networking opportunities and an expo showcasing key suppliers. Register today to receive maximum savings.
Plus, attendees can get a head-start before CEM InFocus by taking TM Forum’s online training. A new range of online courses delivers the fundamentals of TM Forum’s industry-proven, collaboratively developed best practices and standards any day, anytime, anywhere. For more information and to sign up, visit www.tmforum.org/onlinetraining, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About TM Forum