Pipeliner CRM Updates Product with 40+ New Features to Address Explosive CRM Market Growth -- Pipeliner CRM aims to be major player in 20+ billion dollar market
Pipeliner announced an update to the leading-edge Pipeliner CRM application. This update is stacked with productivity and usability enhancements, including fresh, more functional calendar views, social media improvements, customization to lead scoring, and native integrations with Box and Gmail.
Pipeliner CRM is organizing customers’ workflows in ways that demonstrate an innate feel for what salespeople actually want and need. This is evident in the fact that the company’s satisfaction is unprecedented with a less than 1% churn rate. The experienced, award-winning team has created an entirely new kind of management application -- one that becomes a way of life.
New Features and Enhancements
• Expanded, customizable calendar -- now integrates with Google Calendar (and Outlook Calendar) including 5 different layout views and versatile activity flow.
• Improvements in social media integration: The system is now more nimble than ever, offering auto-refresh social feeds and improved photo quality.
• Integration with Box: Store, open and auto-sync your Box files directly within Pipeliner CRM, where document management becomes easy.
• Gmail integration enables you to send, receive, and (more importantly) have a complete history of communication with all contacts within Pipeliner CRM.
• Customized Mathematical Scoring Fields -- Fundamental, yet automated programming in a built-in interface scores the viability of any prospect, lead, or opportunity -- plus auto-calculations for use cases like interest and taxes.
• Help & Customization -- New multi-column layouts and detailed, helpful explainers now available, in-product.
• Over 35 additional productivity enhancements and new efficiencies based on user feedback.
Growth in the CRM Segment
Worldwide customer relationship management (CRM) software totaled $20.4 billion in 2013, up 13.7 percent from $18 billion in 2012, according to Gartner, Inc, which forecasts CRM usage increasing 15% (23% for SaaS versions) through 2017.
Nikolaus Kimla, CEO of Pipeliner says, “Soon it will be unthinkable for any business not to have a CRM system in place. Pipeliner CRM is positioning itself to be the CRM of choice -- offering the right features at the right time in the changing landscape of global sales.”
Kimla went on to say that “Pipeliner CRM continues to grow to match the trendline of this booming market, adding key players to the award-winning team.” Recent announcements of Eric Quanstrom as Chief Marketing Officer, Alyson Button Stone as Content Director, and Rachel Miller as Chief Listener support this growth strategy.
For more information on Pipeliner CRM software or to download a 30-day free trial, please visit: http://www.pipelinersales.com.
About Pipeliner CRM
Pipeliner CRM is a software system that enables salespeople and teams to understand their sales process and accelerate opportunities toward a close, while saving time and maintaining focus. Pipeliner CRM overlays organizational features atop a visual interface, creating a worktool that adapts to and grows with the organization.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California and Vienna, Austria, Pipeliner CRM has offices in the UK, Sweden, Slovakia, and India. Engage with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and @PipelinerCRM or visit us at www.PipelinerCRM.com