(Page 3 of 4)
Getting Ultra Mobile Service
Consumers can go to Ultra.me to review plan options; find a retailer in their area that can help them to identify and purchase the right plan; or sign up for the service online. For less frequent international callers, Ultra Mobile offers a plan for $39 a month with unlimited US talk and global text and unlimited data, plus $5 of international talk credit, and a $29-a-month option with unlimited US talk and global text. Consumers can design their own Ultra Mobile plan by purchasing additional minutes for international talk or high speed 4G data available at low rates.
Ultra Mobile Service Features
Ultra Mobile has developed its offerings with the following unique features:
• Able to Bring Your Own Phone – Ultra Mobile customers don't need to purchase an expensive new cell phone, but can use the company's unlimited talk and text and data services on any unlocked phone that works on the 1900 MHZ frequency that is used by GSM operators, including AT&T and T-Mobile. For 4G high-speed data usage, a customer's phone must support HSPA+.
• True International Direct Dial at Inexpensive Prices – Consumers can call more than 70 countries, including the 10 most commonly called nations, at just two cents a minute, and experience substantially low rates for 124 other countries.
• No Hassles – Ultra Mobile does not require a contract, Internet access or a credit check for service. The price per minute is the same for every call to a country, not just a first call as common with calling cards. There is no need for the initiator and receiver of a call to download apps. There is no risk of losing calls that are connected to WiFi networks. The service allows for direct international dial from customers' phones, including numbers on their contact list, which is not the case with apps. Ultra Mobile does not require its customers to enter into multi-level marketing agreements to provide excellent prices.
• Nationwide 4G Data Plans for Social Media, Internet Access – Customers can enjoy social media and Internet usage at fast 4G speeds up to 42 MBPS and reasonable prices.
• Flexibility in Packages and Add-Ons – With a variety of plans, data and international talk add-ons, Ultra Mobile is able is customize packages for every consumer's needs.
• $29-a-month-plan Appealing to Domestic Callers – Consumers who don't frequently call internationally will find the $29-a-month plan a very attractive option for ongoing service for themselves and their families.
• Future Mobile Money Offerings – In 2013, Ultra Mobile will be introducing products that provide financial conveniences to customers who are underbanked.
ABOUT ULTRA MOBILE
Posted: 2013-01-23 @ 2:47pm PT
crap... voicemail fixed after 2 months of service. no short codes, sms/mms works fine, calling issues with busy signal and other callers being told the number is disconnected
Posted: 2012-11-13 @ 8:03pm PT
A company that is not ready. 13 days into going live and voice mail out for a week. Porting problems, MMS faulting and customer service says they are sorry but they are going through a system upgrade. Don't waste your money, find another service. I'm out $80 and changing providers.