EL DORADO HILLS, CA, -- SFVision Technologies, Inc., the most innovative company developing mobile apps for Salesforce users, today announced the general availability of SFVision for Salesforce™ v2.0, the industry's first and only Salesforce iPad/iOS native application specifically designed for the mobile sales professional. The new version of SFVision radically simplifies all daily Salesforce tasks demanded of sales professionals by fully leveraging the visual richness and gesture interface of the iPad and iPad mini.
SFVision for Salesforce v2.0 accelerates and eases the creation, modification and visualization of accounts, opportunities, contacts, and events in Salesforce to significantly increase visibility, productivity and account control. The application also leverages the power of the Salesforce Chatter platform as a key vehicle to share sales activities within the enterprise social network.
Game changing capabilities for mobile Salesforce users in version 2 of SFVision:
The SFVision Console
- Puts all critical sales data up front with easy access to SFVision Opportunity Pipeline, Calendar and Chatter Everywhere
- Interactively filters the pipeline from the console to list all opportunities in specific sales stages and closing dates
- Allows easy single touch modification of opportunity stages
The SFVision OrgView
- Displays all contacts in an account, laid out in an organizational view
- Manages strategic indicators for all contacts in the OrgView including roles, sentiments and decision making abilities
- Uses "Drag and Drop" on the OrgView to setup or correct "Reports To" alignment
Contacts and Calendars
- Create a new contact or lead in Salesforce with a simple touch
- Instantly pulls new contact information from your iPad address book, or push Salesforce contacts into your address book
- Create a contact or lead from a vCard in an iPad email or from a QR code using the iPad camera
- Access your full Salesforce calendar and load calendar events to your iPad iCal for both connected and disconnected event management
The SFVision Chatter Everywhere
- Make comments to your specific account activities, opportunities and leads
- Share your current status
Feedback from beta customers has been really outstanding:
"As a beta user of SFVision for Salesforce 2.0 and a new user of SFVision, I have to say that I am really impressed with the user interface. I feel it is one of the best Salesforce interfaces I have ever used," said Michael Nagle, Regional Sales Manager, FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
"The functionality provided by the new version of SFVision is just fantastic; since the beta program was initiated, it has become my primary daily interface to Salesforce. The way SFVision has integrated Chatter for intuitive collaboration, is just great. The dynamic OrgView is incredibly valuable, and it's fast!" said Peter Molloy, SVP Global Accounts, FireScope, Inc. "For sales execs, the SFVision Console shows the data you want to see and provides an easier way to access or input virtually any information related to an account or opportunity in real time."
"I have used every app available for Salesforce, and SFVision blows them all away!" said Thomas Curnyn, Account Representative, JMP Business Systems, Inc. "The in app calendar alone makes it worth every penny! The Opportunity pipeline and Organization View make it a must have for me."
"SFVision for Salesforce v2.0 is really the result of many hours of research and development combined with years of Salesforce experience both at the user and deep technical levels. As a Customer Company, our design goal was very clear; people wanted us to build the simplest Salesforce user experience for sales professionals. Based on multiple data points from version 1.0 and feedback from our beta customer community, we strongly believe v2.0 has achieved that goal," said Kevin Mooney, President and CEO of SFVision.
"We are extremely pleased with our current Salesforce partnership and we look forward to keep releasing our software innovations to better serve our mutual customers. SFVision for Salesforce V2.0 is just one of our many Salesforce related projects," continued Mooney.
Pricing and Availability