Paragon Hard Disk Manager 14 Gains a Host of New Features Including Windows 8.1 Support and an Enhanced and Faster Disk Imaging Technology -- Complete Support of uEFI Configurations, Storage Spaces, Metro-Style GUI, Advanced Backup and Recovery with 10x Faster Incremental Imaging to the Net, Smooth Migration to SSD or in a Virtual Environment, Rock-stable Partitioning, Secure Data Wiping and much more!
(Page 2 of 2)
• Windows 8.1 compatibility
• Redesigned user interface, including Windows 8-style GUI
• BitLocker support -- for volume backup, restore, copy, hide/unhide, delete, and much more (available in the Professional editon only)
• Windows Storage Spaces support -- easily manage large storage pools
• Windows 8.1 compatible Adaptive Restore
• New pVHD backup container format -- Paragon´s proprietary image format is a better approach for desktop virtualization and disaster recovery. The platform-independent format helps reconstuct a Windows or Linux-based PC, including partition layout, partition data, and boot data. An image can be mounted as a virtual hard drive for use with a virtual machine. pVHD images can easily be converted to VHD, VHDx, or VMDK formats
• Updated Universal Image Mounter (UIM) -- enables mounting of pVHD and PBF backup images (full and incremental) to browse their contents and retrieve data via HDM 14 or directly from Windows. Also provides a convenient way to mount archives as virtual hard drives or virtual partitions for use with virtual machines.
• WinPE 4.1 based recovery environment
• Two ways to create WinPE-based recovery environment: either create a ‘white label’ WinPE recovery environment using AIK/ADK or build your own private recovery media using Windows recovery image.
• Updated WinPE Recovery Media Builder -- prepares either Linux- or WinPE-based bootable environment on a flash drive or in an ISO file without requiring the Windows ADK or WAIK be installed
• Complete uEFI support in Windows, WinPE, and Linux, including uEFI compatible backup capsule
• Updated Linux-based recovery environment -- now based on SUSE 12.3, with an updated user interface and support for all varieties of modern hardware configurations including uEFI and legacy BIOS computers
• Copy/Restore to dissimilar sector size -- easily copy or restore contents of a 512-byte hard disk to a 4K hard disk with no additional actions required
• Supports VMware Workstation 10.0
OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
VM: Oracle VirtualBox, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware Workstation/Fusion,
Intel Pentium III CPU or its equivalent, with 1000 MHz 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB recommended)
250 MB of available hard disk space; additional space is required for installation (up to 1 GB)
Disc drives: CD/DVD drive (Blu-ray Disc-R and -RE are supported).
Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
SVGA graphics card.
Pricing and Availability:
Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite is available for USD 49.95 via download from http://www.paragon-software.com/home/hdm-personal/. Hard Disk Manager 14 Professional is available for USD 99.95 via download from http://www.paragon-software.com/home/hdm-professional/.