(Page 2 of 2)
• Centrify also launched Centrify Suite 2013, delivering new advanced privileged user management and auditing for Windows systems, as well as new “sudo” migration tools for Linux so organizations can quickly and effectively meet compliance requirements, mitigate risks from internal threats, and reduce operational costs across the broadest set of cross-platform systems deployed on-premise and in the cloud.
• Achieved a 97 percent retention rate of customers over the past four years.
• Established key industry partner integrations and platform support, including for Zoom, Alfresco, Marketo, Huddle, Dropbox for Business, Red Hat Storage, and NetSuite; and Day One support for the Apple iOS 7 operating system for iPhones and iPads, and the Apple OS X 10.9 Mavericks operating system for Macs.
• Earned important industry certifications, including Common Criteria Certification for the Centrify Server Suite, passing the service organization control (SOC) examination of its internal controls without exception, and earning the TRUSTe Certified Privacy Seal signifying that its privacy statement and associated practices to protect customer data are compliant with the TRUSTe program requirements. Centrify also launched the Centrify Alliance Partner Program (CAPP), for developers, cloud and mobile ISVs to jointly develop integrated solutions leveraging Centrify’s leading Unified Identity Services for secure access to cloud and mobile apps.
• Earned numerous awards and industry distinctions, including five 2013 Windows IT Pro Community Choice Awards, a finalist award for Best Identity Management Solution by SC Magazine, and a 2013 Cloud Computing Excellence Award by Cloud Computing Magazine. Centrify was also named one of Silicon Valley Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for 2013.
New Headquarters Location
With more than 125 personnel now at Centrify headquarters, the company has moved to a larger facility of approximately 36,000 square feet to accommodate current and future growth. The company’s new headquarters address is 3393 Octavius Drive, Suite 100, Santa Clara, Calif. 95054. To contact the company, please use the new headquarters number (669) 444-5200.
Centrify provides Unified Identity Services across the data center, cloud and mobile that results in one single login for users and one unified identity infrastructure for IT. Centrify’s solutions reduce costs and increase agility and security by leveraging an organization’s existing identity infrastructure to enable centralized authentication, access control, privilege management, policy enforcement and compliance. Centrify customers typically reduce their costs associated with identity lifecycle management and compliance by more than 50 percent. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including approximately half of the Fortune 50 and more than 60 Federal agencies, Centrify is deployed on more than one million server, application and mobile device resources on-premise and in the cloud. For more information about Centrify and its solutions, call (669) 444-5200, or visit http://www.centrify.com/.